[JPL] Ty Bailey's 07.05.09 "JUST JAZZ" Play List @WVST-FM Virginia State University Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 00:03:07 EDT 2009

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews COMING SOON and Will Be Available @
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on

Sunday night from 8 -10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,

reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.

Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for

the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a

new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 07.05.09

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Alexander Zonjic_ Undun _Doin' D

Craig Buhler_ If You Could Read My Mind _Windows of the World

Jay Hoggard_ Inner Rhythm_ The Right Place

Second Segment

Marion Meadows_ The Shade Tree_ Secrets

Curt Ramm, Dan Moretti & Bill Cunliffe_ Vine Street_ Foundations

Abraham/Clements/Tellander_ One Day _ Between Stops

Third Segment

Kat Walker_ My Favorite Things_ Jazz Skat Gumbo

Derick Gardner and The Jazz Prophets + 2_ AFROS AND CUBANS _ECHOES OF
ETHNICITY

Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band_ I'm BeBoppin' Too_ I'm BeBoppin' Too

Fourth Segment

Kurt Elling _ It's Easy To Remember _Dedicated To You

Kurt Elling_ Dedicated To You _Dedicated To You

Jay Hoggard_ The Right Place_ The Right Place

Fifth Segment

Marshall Gilkes_ Gummi de Milo_ Edenderry

Chip White_ Dolphy's Mood _ More Dedications Vol II

Melissa Morgan_ Save Your Love For Me _Until I Met You

Sixth Segment

Terrence Brewer_ Kismet _ QuintEssential

Marc Courtney Johnson_ I Wish You Love)_ Dream of Sunny Days

Kyle Asche_ Swedish Schnapps _Organ Trio