[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-06-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Jul 6 16:07:46 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-06-09

Theme

  BREAK

Dan Adler - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - All Things Familiar
(Emdan)
Rod McGaha - When I Fall In Love - A Gentle Man (Nick-E-Nick) [C]
Cooper & Johnson - In A Sentimental Mood - Common Journey
(self-released) [C]

  BREAK

Pat Martino - Blue In Green - Interchange (Muse)
South Nine Ensemble - Pure Imagination - Doing It Augie Style (Playtime
Music)
Tony Bennett & Bill Evans - The Touch Of Your Lips - The Tony
Bennett/Bill Evans Album (Fantasy/Concord)
Bill Evans Trio - Stella By Starlight - Letter To Evan (Dreyfus Jazz)
Kurt Elling - You Are Too Beautiful - Dedicated To You: Kurt Elling
Sings The Music Of Coltrane And Hartman (Concord) [C]
Sophie Milman - My One And Only Love - Take Love Easy (Linus) [C]
Karrin Allyson - It's Easy To Remember - Ballads: Remembering John
Coltrane (Concord)
Scott Hamilton - Autumn Nocturne - Nocturnes & Serenades (Concord)
David "Fathead" Newman - The Blessing - The Blessing (HighNote) [C]

  BREAK

Red Holloway - Bag's Groove - Go Red Go (Delmark) [C]
Gary Burton/Pat Metheny/Steve Swallow/Antonio Sanchez - Missouri
Uncompromised - Quartet Live (Concord) [C]
Chad McCullough - Blackbird - Dark Wood, Dark Water (Origin) [C][a]
Brad Mehldau Trio - B-Flat Waltz - Live (Nonesuch)
Skip Wilkins - Waltz In Ab - Solo: Live At Lafayette (Dreambox Media)
Michel Petrucciani/Steve Gadd/Anthony Jackson - Little Peace In C For U
- Trio In Tokyo (Dreyfus Jazz)
Bill Anschell / Brent Jensen - I'm Old Fashioned - We Couldn't Agree
More (Origin) [C]
Bill Anschell / Brent Jensen - Solar - We Couldn't Agree More (Origin)
[C]

  BREAK

Brent Jensen - Sweet And Lovely - One More Mile (Origin)