[JPL] PLAYLIST WBGU CMJ Top 10

Mark Zaborney mzaborney at wcnet.org
Mon Jul 6 21:28:23 EDT 2009

Bowling Green State University
WBGU, 88.1FM
120 West Hall
Bowling Green OH 43403-0235
419-352-2266, 419-372-8657
wbgufm.com
Mark Zaborney, jazz director

WBGU's CMJ Jazz Top 10, July 6, 2009

Kurt Elling		Dedicated to You	Concord Jazz
Tiempo Libre		Bach in Havana		Sony Classical
Burton/Metheny/Swallow/Sanchez	Quartet Live	Concord Jazz
Kyle Asche Organ Trio	Blues for Mel		Tippin'
Burgstaller Martignon 4		Mozart's Blue Dreams	Summit
DGillespie All-Star Big Band	I'm BeBoppin Too	HalfNote
Hilary Kole		Haunted Heart		JustinTime
Christian McBride	Kind of Brown		Mack Ave
Bob Albanese Trio	One Way/Detour	zoho
Rondi Charleston	In My Life		Emmamuse

...the next 10

Towner Galaher		Courageous Hearts	townergalahermusic
Bobby Broom		Plays For Monk		Origin
Jimmy Rushing		The Scene		High Note
Justin Vasquez		Triptych
Thomas Marriott		Flexicon		Origin
Grant Geissman		Cool Man Cool		Futurism
Allen Toussaint		The Bright Mississippi	Nonesuch
Louis Hayes		The Time Keeper	18th&Vine
David 'Fathead' Newman		The Blessing	High Note
Melody Gardot		My One & Only Thrill	Verve