[JPL] Still Another Jazz Show 6 July'09

Dick Crockett bopndick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 02:23:35 EDT 2009

Still
Another Jazz Show  6 July '09
BILLY
HARPER “Africa Revisited” BLUEPRINTS OF JAZZ, Vol. 2
Talking House Records
JOAN
BELGRAVE “I'll String
Along With You”  “You Leave Me Breathless”
...EXCITABLE Detroit Jazz Musicians
BAPTISTE
TROTIGNON “First Song”
“Samsara” “Dexter” SHARE Sunnyside Records
MELANIE
DAHAN “La Salle Et La
Terrasse”  “L'Enfant Maquille'” LAPRINCESSE et les CROQUE-NOTES Sunnyside
Records
REBECCA
CLINE  AND  HILARY NOBLE “Moab”  “Mars Bars”ENCLAVE DIASPORIA Enclave
Jazz
SUSIE MEISSNER with special guest BRIAN LYNCH “How
Deep Is The Ocean”I'LL REMEMBER APRIL Lydian
Jazz Records
DAVE
FRISHBERG   LIVE AT THE JAZZ BAKERY “Where's
The Chick?” “Eloise” “You'd Rather Have The Blues” “Gotta
Get Me Some ZZZ's” RETROMANIA Arbors
Records
LUIS
PERDOMO “Speak Low” PATHWAYS Criss
Cross Jazz
BRIAN
BLADE “Second Home”  “You'll Always Be My Baby” MAMA ROSA
Verve Music
DEE
ALEXANDER “C U On The Other Side” WILD
IS THE WIND blujazz