[JPL] PLAYLIST:WGMC Rochester,NY-Michael Jackson Tribute

Derrick Lucas derrick at jazz901.org
Tue Jul 7 12:56:41 EDT 2009

Catch The Spectrum
Sunday's 10pm-1am
www.jazz901.org

*NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE-MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE 7/5/09*

Mal Waldron-Beat It-Breaking New Ground
Harold Mabern-I Want You Back-Workin and Wailin
Jake Shimabukuro-Thriller-Live
Janis Segel-I Can't Help It-Thousand Beautiful Things
Isaac Hayes-Never Can Goodbye-Black Moses
Herbie Mann-Never Can Goodbye-Push Push
Kevin Mahogany-Never Can Goodbye-Pride and Joy
Dave Koz-I'll Be There-Blue Note Salutes Motown
Johnny Hammond-Never Can Goodbye-Breakout
Sarah De Leo-Rockin Robin-I'm In Heaven Tonight
Jackson 5-Who's Lovin You-Goin Back To Indiana
Kevin Mahogany-She's Out of My Life-Pride and Joy
Milt Jackson-People Make The World Go Round-Sunflower
Gary Bartz-I Wanna Be Where You Are-Ju Ju Street Songs
Miles Davis-Human Nature-Live Around The World

Part II
Don Pullen-Sing Me A Song of Everlasting-Breakthrough
Max Shultz-Drifting-Dedications
Lee Morgan-The Beehive-Live At The Lighthouse
Sleepwalker-Pathways-Voyage
Sean Escoffery-Breaking Away-Shaun Escoffery
The Respect Sextet-Lights On a Satellite-Sirius Respect: The music of Sun Ra
& Stockhausen
Jonas Kullhammar-Mr.RZ-The Half Naked Truth
Sly &The Family Stone-Que Cera Cera-Fresh