[JPL] FW: JAZZWEEK PLAYLIST REPORT 6/25 - 7/1/2009 WESM 91.3 FM (wesm913.org) PRINCESS ANNE, MD

Carrigan, Yancy L ylcarrigan at umes.edu
Tue Jul 7 14:29:12 EDT 2009

Yancy L. Carrigan
Music Director
WESM 91.3 FM
University of Maryland Eastern Shore
Backbone Rd.
Princess Anne, MD 21853
Phone: (410) 651-8001
Fax: (410) 651-8005
E-mail:  ylcarrigan at umes.edu<mailto:ylcarrigan at umes.edu>
Web:  www.wesm913.org<http://www.wesm913.org/>

________________________________
From: Daniels, Brian
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 3:28 AM
To: Carrigan, Yancy L
Subject: JAZZWEEK PLAYLIST REPORT 6/25 - 7/1/2009 WESM 91.3 FM (wesm913.org) PRINCESS ANNE, MD

JAZZWEEK PLAYLIST REPORT 6/25 - 7/1/2009        WESM 91.3 FM (wesm913.org) PRINCESS ANNE, MD

ARTIST NAME     NAME OF CD      TOTALS
DIZZY GILLESPIE ALL-STAR BIG BAND       * I'M BEBOPPIN' TOO     4
SEAN JONES      * THE SEARCH WITHIN     4
CHRISTIAN McBRIDE & INSIDE STRAIGHT     * KIND OF BROWN 3
SOPHIE MILMAN   * TAKE LOVE EASY        3
DAVID "FATHEAD" NEWMAN  * THE BLESSING  3
LOUIS HAYES     * THE TIME KEEPER       3
GRANT STEWART   * GRANT STEWART PLAYS THE MUSIC OF DUKE ELLINGTON & BILLY STRAYHORN     2
SAM YAHEL       * HOMETOWN      2
SUSIE MEISSNER  * I'LL REMEMBER APRIL   2
KOBIE WATKINS   * INVOLVED      2
HELIO ALVES     * IT'S CLEAR    2
STANLEY CLARKE TRIO     * JAZZ IN THE GARDEN    2
BOBBY BROOM     * PLAYS FOR MONK        2
GARY BURTON PAT METHENY STEVE SWALLOW ANTONIO SANCHEZ   * QUARTET LIVE  2
JESSE JONES JR. * THE SO THEN COLLECTION        2
PAUL MEYERS     * WORLD ON A STRING     2
L'TANYA MARI'   * A TEARDROP OF SUN     1
VENISSA SANTI   * BEINVENIDA    1
ANTHONY BRANKER & ASCENT        * BLESSINGS     1
HAILEY NISWANGER        * CONFEDDIE     1
KURT ELLING     * DEDICATED TO YOU--KURT ELLING SINGS THE MUSIC OF COLTRANE AND HARTMAN 1
GREG SKAFF      * EAST HARLEM SKYLINE   1
CORY WEEDS QUINTE       * EVERYTHING'S COMING UP WEEDS  1
DIANE HUBKA     * I LIKE IT HERE        1
ROB THORSEN     * LASTING IMPRESSION    1
KYLE EASTWOOD   * METROPOLITAIN 1
JIMMY GREENE    * MISSION STATEMENT     1
JOE LOCKE- DAVID HAZELTINE QUARTET      * MUTUAL ADMIRATION SOCIETY 2   1
JIM KETCH       * NEXT SET      1
RICK GERMANSON TRIO     * OFF THE CUFF  1
AKIKO TSURUGA   * ORIENTAL EXPRESS      1
SEAN LYONS      * ROAR OF LYONS 1
JERRY BERGONZI  * SIMPLY PUT    1
CRAIG BUHLER    * SKYKOMISH     1
CARMEN LUNDY    * SOLAMENTE     1
BILL BANFIELD BAND      * SPRING FORWARD        1
LUCIANA SOUZA   * TIDE  1
MELISSA MORGAN  * UNTIL I MET YOU       1
DEE ALEXANDER   * WILD IS THE WIND      1
DANNY GREEN     * WITH YOU IN MIND      1
CARL ALLEN & RODNEU WHITAKER    * WORK TO DO    1
PAUL MEYERS     * WORLD ON A STRING     1
THE KEVIN HAYS TRIO     * YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND   1

        TOTAL JAZZWEEK SPINS:   67