[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-07-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Jul 7 16:15:10 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-07-09

Theme

  BREAK

Rod McGaha - Sunny Side Of The Street - A Gentle Man (Nick-E-Nick
Music) [C]
Tito Puente - If You Could See Me Now - Mambo Of the Times (Concord)
Tito Puente - The Best Is Yet To Come - Mambo Of the Times (Concord)

  BREAK

Sophie Milman - Be Cool - Take Love Easy (Linus) [C]
Jane Monheit - Something Cool - The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me
(Concord)
Paul Meyers - I've Got The World On A String - World On A String (Miles
High) [C]
Tom Wolfe & Gene Bertoncini - I'll Remember April - Floating On The
Silence (Summit)
Tom Wolfe & Gene Bertoncini - Corcovado - Floating On The Silence
(Summit)
Cy Touff & Sandy Mosse - Alone Together - Tickle Toe (Delmark)
Gail Pettis - Moonlight In Vermont - May I Come In? (OA2)
Gail Pettis - Black Coffee - May I Come In? (OA2)

  BREAK

The Jazz Conceptions Orchestra - Flamenco Sketches - The Jazz
Conceptions Orchestra (One Five One) [C]
The Phil Norman Tentet - All Blues - "Totally" Live At Catalina Jazz
Club (MAMA)
Tierney Sutton - Blue In Green - Blue In Green (Telarc)
Miles Davis - Freddie Freeloader - Kind Of Blue (Columbia)
Gerald Wilson Orchestra - So What - In My Time (Mack Avenue)

  BREAK

Bobby Broom - Work - Play For Monk (Origin) [C]
Frank Sinatra - One For My Baby (And One More for The Road) - Live At
The Meadowlands (Concord)

  BREAK

Ken Peplowski Quintet - At Long Last Love - Live At The Ambassador
Auditorium (Concord)