[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Jul 8 00:39:54 EDT 2009

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Clinton--Fila Brazillia Disco Frisco--Disco & the Halfway to Discontent
Bobby Sanabria--Conversation--Kenya Revisited
Big James & the Chicago Playboys--A Mama Like Mine--Right Here Right Now
Jenni Muldaur--Dearest Darlin'--Dearest Darlin'
Bob Marley--Lively Up Yourself--B is for Bob
Mikey Dread--Global Harmony--Obsession
Tigran Hamasyan--Part 1: Serpentine--Red Hail
Kobie Watkins--Expressions--Involved
Rick Derringer--Cat On A Hot Tin Roof--Knighted By the Blues
Rick Germanson--Quagmire--Off the Cuff

7pm

Sly and the Family Stone--I Cannot Make It--A Whole New Thing
Akiko Tsuruga--J's Groove--Oriental Express
Marquise Knox--Love Making Machine--Man Child
Lurrie Bell--You Ought to be Ashamed--Let's Talk about Love
Chicago Afrobeat Project--Superstar Pt.7--A Move to Silent Unrest
Nicole Mitchell's Black Earth Strings--By My Own Grace--Renegades
East West Quintet--Gangster Rap--Vast
Adam Shulman--4th Street Strut--Patterns of Change
Joe Locke/David Hazeltine--The Peacocks--Mutual Admiration Society 2

8pm

Yellow Magic Orchestra--Tighten Up--Characters
Christian McBride & Inside Straight--Brother Mister--Kind of Brown
Otis Taylor--Talking About It Blues--Pentatonic Wars and Love Songs
Jim Byrnes--My Walking Stick--My Walking Stick
Ceu--Nascente--Vagarosa
Jacques Brel--J'arrive--Vol.1
Alabama Mike--Naggin'--Day to Day
Ramm/Moretti/Cunliffe--K-Funk--Foundations
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats--A Ton of Money--Twisted
Burton/Metheny/Swallow/Sanchez--Missouri Uncompromised--Quartet Live

9pm

Bill Laswell & Sacred System--Black Lotus--Deep Roots & Future Grooves
Tim Davies Big Band--Hanging By A Thread--Dialmentia
Swamp Cabbage--Sopchoppy--Squeal
Estelle--Come Over (featuring Sean Paul)--Reggae Gold 2009
Rhythm & Sound w/Cornel Campbell--King in My Empire--Dub Echoes
Ronnie Earl & the Broadcasters--Love Love Love--Living in the Light
Bob Albanese--Friendly Fire--One Way/Detour
Chad McCullough--Blackbird--Dark Wood, Dark Water

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond