[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", July 7, 2009

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Jul 8 13:26:25 EDT 2009

"Let's Cool One" - Already missing Paul Ray's Jazz - Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20090707.htm

Etienne Charles / Douens / Folklore / Charles
Pete Malinverni / Angelica / A very good year / Reservoir
Marco Granados / Bumbec / Music of Venezuela / Soundbrush

Rod McGaha / The sunny side of the street / A gentle man / McGaha
Billy Harper / Amazing grace / Blueprints of jazz, vol. 2 / Talking House
Scotty Barnhart / Haley's passage / Say it plain / Unity

Jesse Jones Jr. / To the mighty son / The so then collection / LP&J
David Newman / The blessing / The blessing / High Note
Jimmy Rushing / Deed I do / The scene / High Note

Danny Green / Jellyfish / With you in mind / Alante

Radam Schwartz / Driftin' / Blues citizens / Savant
John Scofield / It's a big army / Piety Street / EmArcy
Matt Criscuolo / Infant eyes / Melancholia / M

Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band / Birk's works / I'm beboppin' too / Half
Note
Rod McGaha / Feels so good / Stand up for love / Nick-E-Nick
Venissa Santi / Embraceable you / Bienvenida / Sunnyside

Eddie Harris / Out of this world / Homecoming / ELM
Rob Thorsen / Dexterity / Lasting impression / Pacific Coast
Garvin Bushell / Si tu vois ma mere / One steady roll / Delmark

Jerry Gonzalez / Midnight train / Pensativo / Milestone

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203