[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-08-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Jul 8 16:09:35 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-08-09

Theme

  BREAK

John Bishop/Jeff Johnson/Rick Mandyck/John Stowell - Psalm - Scenes
(Origin)
John Bishop/Jeff Johnson/Rick Mandyck/John Stowell - The Beatles -
Scenes (Origin)
Bill Anschell/Brent Jensen - Beautiful Lov - We Couldn't Agree More
(Origin) [C]

  BREAK

Brian Blade & The Fellowship Band - Return Of The Prodigal Son - Season
Of Changes (Verve)
Cindy Blackman - Well You Needn't - Telepathy (Muse)
Joshua Redman - Blues For Pat (Live) - Wish (Warner Bros.)
Jim Ketch - Peace/Blue Silver - Next Set (Summit) [C][a]
Art Lillard's On Time Band - She's Leaving Home - It's Time (Summit)
[C][a]

  BREAK

Vincent Herring - Norwegian Wood - Ends And Means (HighNote)
Susie Meissner - Little Girl Blue - I'll Remember April (LydianJazz) [C]

  BREAK

Cecil Payne - The Opening - Gerupa (Delmark)
The Miles Davis Quintet - The Theme - The Legendary Prestige Quintet
Sessions (Prestige)
Pete McGuinness Jazz Orchestra - First Flight - First Flight (Summit)
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - One Bass Hit - I'm BeBoppin' Too
(HalfNote) [C]
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Tin Tin Deo - I'm BeBoppin' Two
(HalfNote) [C]
Miles Davis & John Coltrane - Two Bass Hit - Miles & Coltrane (Columbia)

  BREAK

Anthony Branker & Ascent - Blessings - Blessings (Origin)
David "Fathead" Newman - The Blessing - The Blessing (HighNote) [C]

  BREAK

Gary Smulyan - We'll Be Together Again - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of
Frankie Laine (Reservoir)