[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Wednesday 8 July 2009; 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Jul 8 20:45:45 EDT 2009

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific

   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)

§  Kevin Deitz / Skyline / Skylines (Origin)

§  Ahmad Jamal / Poinciana / The Best Of Chess Jazz (Chess)

§  Cal Tjader / Tokyo Blues / Several Shades Of Jade (Verve)

§  Horace Silver / Sayonara Blues / The Tokyo Blues (Blue Note)

§  Rufus Harley / Feeling Good / The Pied Piper Of Jazz (Label M)

§  Billie Holiday / Fine And Mellow / The Sound Of Jazz (Columbia)

§  Tommy Flanagan / Eclypso / Eclypso (Enja)

§  Christian Scott / Litany Against Fear / Live At Newport (Concord)

§  Melissa Morgan / Save Your Love For Me / Until I Met You (Telarc)

§  Pat Metheny / To The End Of The World / We Live Here (GRP)

§  EJ Strickland / In This Day / In This Day (Strick Muzik)

§  McCoy Tyner / There Is No Greater Love / Inception (Impulse)

§  Jack Wilkins / What Is This Thing Called Love / Merge (Chiaroscuro)

§  John Klemmer / Body And Soul / Nexus (Arista Novus)

§  Jim Rotondi / One Mint Julep / Blues For Brother Ray (PosiTone)

§  Betty LaVette / Before The Money Came / The Scene Of The Crime (Anti)

§  Ralph Bowen / Prof. / Dedication (PosiTone)

§  George Adams / Imani’s Dance / Sound Suggestions (ECM)

Recent adds:

§  Helio Alves / It’s Clear (Reservoir)

§  Ralph Bowen / Dedication (PosiTone)

§  Joseph Bowie & Defunkt / Journey (Acert)

§  Joseph Bowie & Emergency Room / Stay Away From The Elevator (Emergency
Music)

§  Bobby Broom / Bobby Broom Plays For Monk (Origin)

§  Gary Burton / Quartet Live (Concord)

§  Etienne Charles / Folklore (EC)

§  Tim Davies / Dialmentia (Origin)

§  Kevin Deitz / Skylines (Origin)

§  Erener & Demirkan / Painted On Water (Motema)

§  Henry Franklin / Home Cookin’ (Skipper)

§  Dave Glenn / National Pastime (Origin)

§  Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band / I’m Beboppin’ Too (Half Note)

§  Joel Harrison / Urban Myths (High Note)

§  Nick Hempton / Nick Hempton Band (Triple-Distilled)

§  Betty LaVette / The Scene Of The Crime (Anti)

§  Donald Malloy / Spirituality (DM)

§  Christian McBride / Kind Of Brown (Mack Avenue)

§  Melissa Morgan / Until I Met You (Telarc)

§  The Mystix / Down To The Shore (Mystix Eyes)

§  One For All / Return Of The Lineup (Sharp Nine)

§  Rob Papparozzi / Etruscan Soul (Honeydrippers)

§  Jim Rotondi / Blues For Brother Ray (PosiTone)

§  Jamie Saft / Trouble (Tzadik)

§  Lauren Sevian / Blueprint (Inner Circle)

§  Adam Shulman / Patterns Of Change (Kabocha)

§  Yotam Silberstein / Next Page (Positone)

§  E.J. Strickland / In This Day (Strick Muzik)

§  Kobie Watkins / Involved (Origin)

§  Sam Yahel / Hometown (Positone)

Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Jazz from Gallery 41