[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 7/8/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 9 06:22:02 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday July 8, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Dave Siebels - With the Big Phat Band - The Gospel According To Hammond - (PBGL)
Mike Dubaniewicz - Drive Time - Moontrane - (Jazzed Media)
*Paul Meyers - World On A String - I've Got The World On A String - (Miles High)
Shirley Horn - Traveling Light - I Could Have Told You - (grp)
Natalie Cole - Ask A Woman Who Knows - I Told You So - (Verve)
*Jermaine Landsberger - Gettin' Blazed - Sno' Peas - (Resonance)
Ramsey Lewis - With One Voice - Trees - (Narada)
Tamir Hendelman - Playground - It's Only A Paper Moon - (Swing Bros.)
Robert Jospé - Time To Play - Stone Flower - (Inner Rhythm)
9:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - west Side Story - (Resonance)
*Dr. Lonnie Smith - Rise Up! - People Make The World Go Round - (Palmetto)
Hilton Ruiz - Keep Standing - What's New - (BCM)
*Grant Stewart - Plays Music Of Ellington & Strayhorn - The Feeling Of Jazz - (Sharp 9)
*Marshall Vente - Marshall Arts - Bossa '68 - (Chicago Sessions)
Keith Jarrett - Tokyo '96 - Autumn Leaves - (ECM)
10:00pm
*Dizzy Gillespie All-Stars - I'm BeBoppin' Too - If You Could See Me Now - (Half Note)
*Dizzy Gillespie All-Stars - I'm BeBoppin' Too - Una Mas - (Half Note)
*"Papa" John DeFrancesco - Big Shot - Maricopa - (Savant)
Les McCann - On The Soul Side - Back Rub - (Music Masters)
*Helio Alves - It's Clear - It's Clear - (Reservoir)
Gary Meek - Step 7 - Time's Lie - (A440)
*Joey DeFrancesco - Finger Poppin' - Peace - (Doodlin)
11:00pm
*One For All - Return Of The Lineup - Road To Marostica - (Sharp 9)
*Rick Germanson - Off The Cuff - Wives And Lovers - (Owl)
*Lynne Arrial - Nuance - Ballad Of The Sad Young Men - (Motéma)
*Rob Thorsen - Lasting Impression - Smile - (Pacific Coast)
*Joe Locke/Frank Kimbrough - Verrazano Moon - Miramar - (Omni One)
*Joe Locke/David Hazeltine - Mutual Admiration Society 2 - The Peacocks - (Sharp 9)
*Diana Krall - Quiet Nights - You're My Thrill - (Verve)

*Recent release