[JPL] Great Canadian jazz broadcaster dies

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 13:40:36 EDT 2009

Len sent me a note off the JPL once inquiring about my "Obsession" recording...which was my first in 86. How he found out about that record I'll never know because it was never distributed to the masses. It's been long out of print now. I only have six left actually and Len asked me if I had a CD of the project. I told him no...only LP. He asked me to send him the LP and he would make a CD out of it for me. I did and now I have a CD of that project thanks to Len. That was a very kind thing to do. Len was a good guy and LOVED this music. My condolences to his family. It will surely be odd not seeing his posts on the JPL.

Jae Sinnett