[JPL] Len Dobbin RIP

Judy Wexler judy at judywexler.com
Thu Jul 9 14:16:19 EDT 2009

I'm in complete shock and so sad to hear about Len.  I just returned from
Montreal after singing at Upstairs on Saturday night. On Friday night, I saw
Len at Sheila Jordan's show there, and also at Jimmy Cobb/Wallace Roney's
show at the performing arts center on Monday night, where he was sitting
front and center, looking in fine form and enjoying the show.  Len was
always so supportive, kind and knowledgeable, and my heart goes out to his
family, friends, his many fans, and his Upstairs family.  He will be missed
by so many.