[JPL] Len Dobbin

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:54:54 EDT 2009

I really appreciated the heads up regarding Len.  He was one of the real
contributors to the JPL and helped  increase the value of the JPL for
all of us w ho read it and often his links to special articles.  It is
sad that he is no longer with us, but he was enjoying his passion for
JAZZ right up until the end and seemed to not have suffered and it is
hard to ask for more than that.  Passing at his age gives you pause to
enjoy the moment and life because even the next breath is not promised
to us.  I for one will miss his frequent posts on the JPL.  He was a
real gentleman. ALOHA  Tom