[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-09-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Jul 9 16:10:09 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-08-09

Theme

  BREAK

Kurt Elling - Lush Life - Dedicated To You: Kurt Elling Sings For Music
And Coltrane (Concord)
Fred Hersch - Pretty Girl (The Star-Crossed Lovers) - Passion Flower:
Fred Hersch Plays The Music Of Billy Strayhorn (Nonesuch)
Fred Hersch - Rain Check - Passion Flower: Fred Hersch Plays The Music
Of Billy Strayhorn (Nonesuch)

  BREAK

Mike Wofford - Duke's Place / Mainstem - At Maybeck (Concord)
Matt Wilson's Arts & Craft - We'll Be Together Again - Wake Up! (To
What's Happening) (Palmetto)
The Michael Wolff Trio - I Fall In Love Too Easily - Jumpstart! (Jimco)
The Michael Wolff Trio - All Of You - Jumpstart! (Jimco)
The N. Glenn Davis Quintet w/ special guest Phil Woods - Just A Tadd -
Come Right In (Jazzed Media) [C]
The Andy Jaffe Sextet - Manhattan Projections - Manhattan Projections
(Stash)
Denny Zeitlin / David Friesen - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes - Concord
Duo Series, volume Eight (Concord)
Phil Woods - Cheek To Cheek - Live (RCA/Novus)

  BREAK

Jim Ketch - Shiny Stockings - Next Set (Summit) [C]
Jon Hendricks - Shiny Stockings - Best Of The Jazz Vocalists (Verve)
Trio East - Cry Me A River - Best Bets (Origin)
Julie London - Cry Me A River - Julie Is Her Name (Liberty)

  BREAK

Michael Tracy & Harry Pickens - Where Or When - Conversations (Sea
Breeze Jazz)
James Williams & ICU - A Beautiful Friendship - We've Got What You Need
(Evidence)
Steve Wilson - A Joyful Noise (For JW) - Generations (Stretch/Concord)
Art Lillard's On Time Band - My Cherie Amour - It's Time (Summit) [C]

  BREAK

Canadian Brass - Swing That Music - Swing That Music: A Tribute To
Louis Armstrong (Opening Day) [C]

  BREAK