[JPL] len dobbin

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Thu Jul 9 19:20:21 EDT 2009

I didn't know Len personally nor did I interact with him very much but I realize his passion and many contributions to the furthering of jazz whether it be on the air or even here on the JPL.  His passing is a tremendous loss to Canada and to our jazz community at large.  Please accept my sincere condolences to his family and all who knew and loved him.

Aloha,

Bobby Jackson