[JPL] len dobbin

Tetrachord Music sftreat1 at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 9 20:05:28 EDT 2009

I never met Len Dobbins, but he played my CDs and sent me an e-mail saying
how much he enjoyed my music.  He also thoughtfully sent me an e-mail
greeting on my last birthday - and it wasn't even a landmark one, at that.
What a special guy he must have been.  He died with his boots on - or
shortly thereafter - his last conscious moments spent in his favorite jazz
club waiting for the performance to begin.

Deepest condolences to his family and friends from Sanna and me,

Larry Vuckovich
jazz pianist

Larry Vuckovich/Sanna Craig
Tetrachord Music