[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Jul 9 21:56:57 EDT 2009

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 7/9/2009 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10
Christian McBride - Kind of Brown
Kurt Elling - Dedicated to You
Burton, Metheny. Swallow, Sanchez - Quartet Live - Concord
David 'Fathead' Newman - The Blessing
Sophie Milman - Take Love Easy
Iris Ornig - New Ground - Gema
Stanley Clarke - Jazz in the garden - Heads Up
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - I'm BeBoppin' Too
Allen Toussaint - The Bright Mississippi - Nonesuch
Diana Krall - Quiet Nights - Verve
11-20
Sam Yahel - Hometown - Posi-Tone
Joey DeFrancesco - Finger Poppin' - Doodlin
Grace Kelly - Mood Changes - Pazz
Bobby Broom - Plays for Monk
Venissa Santi - Bienvida - Sunnyside
Akiko Tsuruga - Oriental Express - 18th & Vine
Jesse Jones Jr. - The So Then Collection
Cuba Libre - Bach in Havana - Sony Classical
Rob Ickes  - Road Song
Melody Gardot - My One and Only Thrill - Verve
and...
Curt Ramm/Dan Moretti/Bill Cunliffe - Foundations
'Papa' John DeFrancesco -  Big Shot - Savant
Wynton Marsalis- He & She- Blue Note
Diane Hubka  - I Like It Here/Live in Tokyo
Cory Weeds - Coming Up Weeds
Bob Albanese - One Way/Detour - Zoho
Cynthia Scott - Dream for One Bright World - ITocs
Burgstaller Martignon 4 - Mozart's Blue Dreams - Summit
Cooper & Johnson  - Common Journey
Hailey Niswanger - Confeddie
Jack Wilkins - Until It's Time
Melissa Morgan - Until I Met You - Telarc
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Mack Ave
Justin Vasquez - Triptych - self
Daniel Adler - All Things Familiar - Emdan
Grant Geissman - Cool Man Cool - Futurism
Kyle Eastwood - Metropolitan - Mack Ave
The Vignola Collective - Gypsy Grass - Dare
Kristin Korb - In the Meantime - Double K
Branford Marsalis - Metamorphosen - Marsalis
Joe Lovano - Folk Art - Blue Note
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample - No Regrets - PRA
Radam Schwartz -  Blues Citizens - Savant
Tierney Sutton - Desire - Telarc
Chick Corea & Hiromi - Duet - Concord
Adds:
Dan DeChellis Trio  - The Getback

Doodlin' - July 7, 2009 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - SongLambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Rod McGaha  - A Gentle Man  - Honeysuckle Rose (Blow Out)
Jimmy Rushing  - The Scene: Live in New York  - I Can't Believe That
You're In Love With Me

Cory Weeds  - Coming Up Weeds  - Cyclaman
Harry Allen-Joe Cohn Quartet  - Plays Music from South Pacific - Twin
Soliloquies
Dan DeChellis Trio  - The Getback  - The Work
Bob Albanese - One Way/Detour - Yesterday's Gardenias

Grace Kelly  - Mood Changes - I Want to Be Happy
John Scofield - Piety Street - But I Like the Message
Curt Ramm/Dan Moretti/Bill Cunliff - Foundations - Birmingham Blue
Grant Geissman - Cool Man Cool - Crazy Talk

Kevin Deitz - Skylines - Skyline
Jesse Jones Jr.- The So Then Collection - So Then
Sophie Milman - Take Love Easy - Take Love Easy

Rob Ickes - Road Song - The Nearness of You
Elli Fordyce - Songs Spun of Gold - Where Am I Going?
Kevin Hays - You've Got a Friend - Fool on the Hill

Art Lillard - It's Time - She's Leaving Home
Jack Wilkins - Until It's Time - Until It's Time for You to go

Wynton Marsalis - He and She - First Time
Horace Silver - Horace Silver and the Jazz Messengers - Doodlin'