[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 7/9/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jul 10 06:28:56 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday July 9, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Dave Siebels - With the Big Phat Band - The Eleventh Hour - (PBGL)
*Mel Martin - Where The Warm Winds Blow - Rhythm Man - (Jazzed Media)
*Bobby Broom - Plays For Monk - Lulu's Back In Town - (Origin)
Stefan Karlsson - The Road Not Taken - Lulu's Back In Town - (Justice)
*Tom Warrington - The Mountain - Smilin' Eyes - (Jazz Compass)
Stefan Karlsson - Music Box - Smilin' Eyes - (TNC)
Marvin Stamm - Elegance - Smilin' Eyes - (TNC)
Al Hood - Just A Little taste - Here's To Life - (Kakeda)
9:00pm
*Dizzy Gillespie All-Stars - I'm BeBoppin' Too - Tin Tin Deo - (Half Note)
*Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Speak To My Heart - (Mack Avenue)
*Grant Stewart - Plays Music Of Ellington & Strayhorn - Angelica - (Sharp 9)
*Jermaine Landsberger - Getting' Blazed - Brazilian People - (Resonance)
*Dan Adler - All Things Familiar - I Love You - (Emdan)
*Rick Germanson - Off The Cuff - Autumn In New York - (Owl)
*Avery Sharpe - Autumn Moonlight - Fire And Rain - (JKNM)
*Akiko Tsuruga - Oriental Express - Sidewinder - (18th & Vine)
10:00pm
Chie Imaizumi - Unfailing Kindness - Unfailing Kindness - (Capri)
Ed Wiley, Jr. - About the Soul - Without A Song - (Talking House)
Mike Kocour - High Standards - I'll Remember April - (self release)
Ella Fitzgerald - In Budapest - Mack The Knife - (Pablo)
*Joe Locke/David Hazeltine - Mutual Admiration Society 2 - Twelve - (Sharp 9)
Quincy Jones - Body Heat - If I Ever Lose This Heaven - (A&M)
*Marshall Vente - Marshall Arts - A Bill Evans Tune For Ra - (Chicago Sessions)
11:00pm
Bob Lark/Phil Woods - Live At The Jazz Showcase - All Blues - (Jazzed Media)
*Freddy Hubbard - Without A Song - The Things We Did Last Summer - (Blue Note)
Carl Saunders - Eclecticism - Old Folks - (SNL)
Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - Yesterdays - (ECM)
*Thomas Marriott - Flexicon - Spring Is Here - (Origin)
Matt Criscuolo - Melancholia - Pensivity - (Matt)

*Recent release