[JPL] len dobbin

ron-gill at att.net ron-gill at att.net
Fri Jul 10 10:26:24 EDT 2009

On Jul 9, 2009, at 8:05 PM, Tetrachord Music wrote:

   Len Dobbin's name is legendary. You didn't have to know him
personally.
   You just knew he was there doing what he loved to do, playing and
   promoting jazz.
   His JPL comments were always well done and was great to see what he
   was playing and listening to.
   Yes, Winter Sunshine, by Sheila Jordan would be one of the currant
CDs
   that he was part of.
   May he rest in peace, and I extend my condolences to his family
and friends
   that I am sure loved him deeply.
   We will miss his comments here on JPL.
   Ron Gill