[JPL] PLAYLIST KMHD 89.1 FM NIGHT TRACKS PORTLAND

Ric Mancuso TradesecretsRic at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 19:48:15 EDT 2009

Song Artist Album Title Label
NIGHT TRACKS hosted by Ric  Thursday 9 pm - Midnight 7/9/09
ALL NEW JAZZ RELEASE SHOW "A new way of listening to Jazz on KMHD"
4232 NE COUCH ST
PORTLAND, OR 97213

 Road Song Terrence Brewer Groovin' Wes terencebrewer.com
 Bata` Boogie Craig Enright La Belleza... craigenright.com
 One for Jerry Grant Geissman Cool Man Cool futurism
 I've Got A Feelin' Jenni Muldaur Dearest Darlin' dandelion music

 22 Stop Set
 Sea Journey [Live] Gary Burton, Pat Metheny, Steve Swallow, Antonio Sanchez
Quartet Live concord
 Sueno Contigo Claudia Acuna En Este Momento marsallis music

 36   Stop set
 Brother Mister Christian McBride Kind of Brown mack ave
 Speak To My Heart Carl Allen Work To Do mack ave
 Stone Love Ruthie Foster The Truth According to Ruthie Foster
bluecornmusic.com
 poem wynton marsalles he and she blue note

 54  Stop Set
 Hanging By A Thread Tim Davies Big Band Dialmentia origin
 La Tristesse Du Roi          7 second fade up Andy Sheppard Movements In
Colour ecm

 22   Stop Set
 Doce De Coco Helio Alves It's Clear - Helio Alves reservoir
 The Peacocks Joe Locke Mutual Admiration Society 2 sharp nine

 36   Stop Set
 Jackpipe One For All Return Of The Lineup sharp nine
 You Are Too Beautiful Kurt Elling Dedicated To You: Kurt Elling Sings The
Music Of Coltrane And Hartman concord

 54 Stop Set
 Rue Perdue Kyle Eastwood Metropolitain rendezvous
 69 anne erotique todd bishop pop art 4 origin
 Breath After Breath Stan Harrison The Optimist edgeArtists
 Masqualero Thomas Marriott Flexicon origin
 Cause We've Ended As Lovers [Live] Jeff Beck Performing This Week...Live At
Ronnie Scott's eagle records
 22   Stop Set
 Summer's Spring Sean Jones The Search Within mac ave
 Sicilian Blue The Stanley Clarke Trio With Hiromi & Lenny White Jazz In The
Garden heads up

 36   Stop Set
 Glu-Glu Omar Sosa Across The Divide half note
 You've Got a Friend The Kevin Hays Trio You've Got a Friend musiceyes.com
 killer joe reiko obata east west eastwestjazz.com

 54   Stop Set
 Wives And Lovers Rick Germanson Trio Off The Cuff owl