[JPL] playlist: taint town live 07-11-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 02:56:01 EDT 2009

taint town live 07-11-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday night midnight-3am

midnight*
Bob Albanese Trio w/Ira Sullvan, Midnight Sun (One Way / Detour) 2009
Alan Pasqua, San Michele (Dedications) 1996
Albrecht Maurer, Craquelé (Hidden Fresco) 2005
Aldo Romano/Joe Lovano, Autumn In New York (Ten Tales) 1989
Nancy King & Fred Hersch, Autumn In New York (Live At Jazz Standard) 2006
Mauger, The Beautiful Enabler (The Beautiful Enabler) 2008
Conjure, Louisiana Red (Bad Mouth) 2006
Kurt Rosenwinkel, Synthetics (Deep Song) 2005

1am
Dexter Gordon, The End Of A Love Affair (Dexter Calling) 1961
Josh Berman, On Account of a Hat (Old Idea) 2009
Helge Lien Trio, Axis of Free Will (Hello Troll) 2008
Uri Caine, Honeysuckle Rose (Blue Wail) 2005
Marlene Ver Planck, It Might As Well Be Spring (Once There Was a Moon) 2008
Sean Lyons, Hark From The South End (Roar of Lyons) 2009
John Hebert, Fez II (Byzantine Monkey) 2009
Dr. Lonnie Smith Amatterapat (Rise Up!) 2009
Organissimo, Tenderly (This is the Place) 2005
Tessa Souter, Slow Hot Wind (Nights of Key Largo) 2008

2am
Claudia Villela, Room 13 (...with Kenny Werner) 2004
Weslia Whitfield, I Wonder What Became Of Me (My Shining Hour) 1997
Duke Ellington, Blues In Orbit (Blues In Orbit) 1959
Bill Frisell, If I Could I Surely Would (The Willies) 2002
Pata Negra, Blues De La Frontera (The Young Flamencos (Los Jóvenes
Flamencos)1991
The Clovers, One Mint Julep, 1952
Arthur Blythe Trio, One Mint Julep (Spirits In The Field) 2000
Gonzalo Rubalcaba, Yolanda Anas (Inner Voyage) 1999
Mark Murphy, I'm Through With Love (Once To Every Heart) 2005
Matt Ulery, Light Sleeper (Themes and Scenes) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126