[JPL] Reality

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Sat Jul 11 15:46:13 EDT 2009

Music Prevention at it's very best!

Person-to-person and still failing to connect the dots.

Perhaps there really is a future for on-line shopping, aka fulfillment,
where the only 'recommendations' folks get are algorithmically calculated
and paid for.

This is not limited to jazz, frequently in classical too.

Saddest part is the domino affect this has on the entire culture and
economy.

Jan Mancuso