[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 07-12-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 02:40:50 EDT 2009

monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday night midnight-3am

midnight*
Corey Wilkes & Abstract Pulse, Cries From Tha Ghetto (Cries From Tha Ghetto)
2009
Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band, Moonlight On Vermont (Trout Mask
Replica) 1970
M. Nahadr, Blue Morning Sunday (Eclectic Is M) 2009
Melvin Gibbs' Elevated Entity, Sometimes (Ancients Speak) 2009
Slim Harpo, Dream Girl (Rainin' In My Heart)
Bobby Broome, Ruby, My Dear (...plays for Monk) 2009
Soweto Kinch, Padz (A Life In The Day Of B19: Tales Of The Towerblock) 2006
Kurt Elling, Lush Life (Dedicated To You: Kurt Elling Sings The Music Of
Coltrane And Hartman) 2009
Raymond Scott, The Quintet Plays Carmen (Reckless Nights And Turkish
Twilights) 1939
Antonio Zambujo, quela Janela Virada P'ro Mar (Por Meu Cante) 2004
Raglai, Ka Thoung (Music From Viêtnam 5 - Minorities From The Central
Highland And Coast) 2003
Mike Reed's Loose Assembly, Ghost Writer (Last Year's Ghost) 2007
Kate McGarry, The Priest (If Less Is More . . . Nothing Is Everything) 2008

1am
The Fully Celebrated, Enemy of Both Sides (Drunk on the Blood of the Holy
Ones) 2009
Gerald Clayton, Sunny Day Go (two-shade) 2009
Jack DeJohnette, Soulful Ballad (Music We Are) 2009
Jake Shimabukuro, While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Gently Weeps) 2006
The Sai Ghose Trio, Staccato (India Looking West) 2000
Salgado Armando Freire, Fado Em Mi Menor (Variacoes Em Fado Lisboa & Coimbra
1926-1936)
The Rocco John Group, Devotion Suite (Devotion) 2008

2am
Carla Bley & Steve Swallow, Lost In The Stars (Are we there yet?) 1998
Joey Calderazzo, My One and Only Love (Haiku) 2002
Lonnie Mack, Why (Glad I'm In The Band)
Ahn Trio, Slow Dance (Ahn-Plugged) 2000
Bobby Scott, Wand'rin' Star (Jazz 'Round Midnight - Voices) 1959
Tony Joe White, Homemade Ice Cream
Gerald Cleaver/William Parker/Craig Taborn, Korteh Khah, (Farmers By Nature)
2008
Tim Berne, Jalapeno Diplomacy (Science Friction) 2002
Tim Mungenast, Ken Field, Michael Bloom & Jon Proudman, The Iron Bell (No
Such Animal) 2006
Del Rey, No Mo Freedom/Junko Partner (Boogie Mysterioso) 1993

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126