[JPL] PLAYLIST: 7-12-09 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Sun Jul 12 20:20:59 EDT 2009

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Grant Stewart - Angelica - Pays The Music Of Duke Ellington & Billy Strayhorn - Sharp Nine Records - 2009
Joe Locke/David Hazetine Quartet - If It's Magic - Mutual Admiration Society 2 - Sharp Nine Records - 2009
Rod McGaha - The Look Of Love - A Gentle Man - Rod McGaha - 2009
Sophie Milman - I Concentrate On You - Take Love Easy - Linus - 2009
Dexter Gordon - Broadway - Our Man In Paris - Blue Note - 1987
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Tin Tin Deo - I'm BeBoppin' Too - Half Note Records - 2009
Etta Jones - Fine And Mellow - Don't Go To Strangers - Concord Music - 2006
Rick Germanson - This Time The Dreams On Me - Off The Cuff - Owl Studios - 2009

1:00
Chad McCullough - Blackbird - Dark Wood, Dark Water - Origin Records - 2009
Christian McBride & Inside Straight - The Shade Of The Cedar Tree - Kind Of Brown - Mack Avenue Records - 2009
Jim Ketch - Short Story - Next Set - Summit Records - 2009
Elli Fordyce  - I'll Remember April - Songs Spun Of Gold - Elli Fordyce - 2009
Count Basie - Lil' Darlin' - Jazzfest Masters - Scotti Bros. Records - 1992
Art Lillard - Mister Luck - It's Time - Summit Records - 2009
Jimmy Smith & Wes Montgomery - Nigh Train - The Dynamic Duo - 1966
Nat King Cole - (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons - Pure Cool - Blue Note - 2000
Hailey Niswanger - Confeddie - Confeddie - Hailey Niswanger - 2009

2:00
Cory Weed Quintet - Bailin' On Lou - Everything's Coming Up Weeds - Cellar Live - 2009
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Work To Do - Mack Avenue Records - 2009
Avery Sharp Trio - Palace Of The Seven Jewels - Autumn Moonlight - JKNM - 2009
Kurt Elling - Nancy With The Laughing Face - Dedicated To You - Concord Music - 2009
Johnny Hartman - The More I See You - The Voice That Is! - MCA - 1994
David 'Fathead' Newman - As Time Goes By - The Blessing - High Note - 2009
Miles Davis - Airegin - The Very Best Of Prestige Records - Prestige - 2009
Diane Hubka - I Like It Here - I Like It Here/Live In Tokyo - SSJ Records - 2009
Kevin Deitz - Uncle Ray - Skylines - Origin Records - 2009

3:00
Etienne Charles - Douens - Folklore - Etienne Charles - 2009
Jesse Jones Jr. - It's Better Than Cool - The So Then collection - LP&J Music - 2007
Bobby Broom - In Walked Bud - Plays For Monk - Origin Records - 2009
Iren Atman - Time After Time - New York Rendezvous - Irene Atman - 2009
Eddie Harris/Ellis Marsalis - Homecoming - Homecoming - ELM Records - 2009
Kevin Hays Trio - Think Of One - You've Got A Friend - Jazz Eyes - 2009
Tiempo Libre - Minuet In G - Bach In Havana - Sony Music - 2009
Judy Niemack - The Summer Knows - In The Sundance - Blue Jazz - 2009
Donald Malloy - Orunmila - Spirituality - Donald Malloy - 2009