[JPL] PLAYLIST SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ WCOM 7/12/09

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 23:40:37 EDT 2009

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--Good Times Blues--Jazzfest--Scotti Bros.
Erskine Hawkins--Tuxedo Junction--The War--Sony
Count Basie--Whirlybird--Jazzfest--Scotti Bros.
Ivie Anderson/Duke Ellington--It Don't Mean A Thing--Columbia
Ivie Anderson/Duke Ellington--All God's Chillun Got Rhythm--Swing That Music--Sony

One For All--Treatise for Reedus--Return of the Lineup--Sharp Nine
Terrence Brewer--Dearly Beloved--Groovin Wes--Strong Brew--
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave

Miles Davis--ESP--ESP--Columbia
McCoy Tyner--Impressions--Trident--Milestone

Joe Chambers--The Outlaw--The Outlaw--Savant
Mario Bauza--El Manisero--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Jazz/Latin Side--Senor Olmos--Tambolero--Saungu

Sarah Vaughan--You're Blase--How Long Has This Been Going On?--Pablo
Nina Simone--I Loves You Porgy--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG
Chet Baker--My Funny Valentine--Chet in Chicago--Enja

Dexter Gordon--Ruby My Dear--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia
Joey Calderazzo--Dolphin Dance--The Traveler--Blue Note

Joe Locke/David Hazeltine--The Peacocks--Mutual Admiration Society2--Sharp Nine
Betty Carter--Just Like The Movies--Look What I Got!--Verve
Wes Montgomery--What the World Needs--Tequila--Verve

Paul Carr--Night And Day--Musically Yours--PCJ
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Rene Marie--I Like You--How Can I Keep From Singing?--Maxjazz
Art Blakey--Dark Side, Light Side--The Concord Series--Concord
John Patton--Extensions--Soul Connection--Just A Memory

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM