[JPL] Playlist for the Jazz Odyssey - Monday, July 6, 2009 - KZYX FM

Jerry Karp jerry at rocketwords.com
Mon Jul 13 14:26:36 EDT 2009

THE JAZZ ODYSSEY - Monday, July 6, KZYX - Mendocino County Public Radio -
www.kzyx.org
PO Box 1, Philo, CA, 95466
Jerry Karp - jerry at rocketwords.com

Artist    Song    Album    Label
Fats Waller--I'd Rather Call You Baby--The Joint is Jumpin'--Jazterdays

Hank Mobley--Dance of the Infidels--Hank!--Blue Note
Phil Woods--Reet's Neet--Phil Woods Quartet at the Vanguard--Antillies
Christian McBride--Stick & Move--Kind of Brown--Mack Avenue

Bill Ortiz--Highest Wish--From Where I Stand--Tangent
Oliver Lake and Jump Up--Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)--Dance Vision--Blue
Heron
Broun Fellinis--Botticelli's Roomate--Real Moments--Broun Fellinis

Lazlo Gardony--In Transit--Dig Deep--Sunnyside
Mike Clinco --Daystream--Neon--Whaling City
Andrew Hill--Laverne--Spiral--Arista/Freedom

Elvin Jones--Earth Jones--Earth Jones--Quicksilver
Elvin Jones--Angel Eyes--Youngblood--enja
Nicholas Payton--Nida--Into the Blue--Nonesuch

Art Pepper--Rhythm-A-Ning--Getting' Together--OJC/Contemporary
Gene Ammons--King Size--Funky--Prestige

Weather Report--Birdland--Forecast: Tomorrow--Columbia