[JPL] The future of JazzTimes

Lois Gilbert jazz at jazzcorner.com
Mon Jul 13 23:57:57 EDT 2009

Thanks for posting Lee.  Actually the last two weeks have mainly been
celebratory for the jazz industry --the news of JazzTimes resuming
publishing coming on the heels of TD Bank as a major sponsor for Montreal
beginning in 2010, and CareFusion sponsoring George Wein festivals in NYC
and Newport.

Looking forward
Lois

Lois Gilbert