[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/13/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 14 06:33:38 EDT 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday July 13, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Dave Siebels - With the Big Phat Band - Da Blues - (PBGL)
*Ross Taggart - Presenting - Never Let Me Go - (Cellar Live)\
Paul Dourge - My Brazilian Blues - Lamer Street - (PDM)
*Venissa Santi - Bienvenida - Embraceable You - (Sunnyside)
Andy Narell - Slow Motion - Natty Stick - (Hip Pocket)
*Nancy Wright - Moanin' - When Sunny Gets Blue - (Chicken Coup)
Gerry Niewood - Share My Dream - Share My Dream - (dmp)
Cannonball Adderley Collection - Cannonball's Bossa Nova - Corcovado - (Landmark)
9:00pm
New England Jazz Ensemble - Live At Pittsfield Jazz - Pure Imagination/Never Never Land - (Sea Breeze)
Scott Hamilton - With Strings - Goodbye Mr. Evans - (Concord)
Shirley Horn - Close Enough For Love - Once I Loved - (Verve)
*Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Deep Purple - (Delmark)
Matt Ray - Lost In New York - Central Park West - (CAP)
*Paul Brown + Marc Antoine - Foreign Xchange - Feel The Love - (Peak)
Greg Reitan - Some Other Time - All Of You - (Sunnyside)
10:00pm
City Rhythm Orchestra - Vibrant Tones - Turn Me Loose - (Limehouse)
Norman Simmons - Synthesis - Lush Life - (Savant)
Caribbean Jazz Project - Island Stories - Calabash - (Heads Up)
Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Monday Night Live - Las Cucarachas Entran - (Planet Arts)
Grady Tate - Free At Last - You Are Too Beautiful - (Pow Wow)
Don Aliquo - Jazz Folk - Never Never Land - (Young Warriors)
Gene Harris - Live In London - Misty - (Resonance)
11:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - Freedom Medley - (Resonance)
*Bridge Quartet - Night - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - (Origin)
*Joe Locke/David Hazeltine - Mutual Admiration Society 2 - The Peacocks - (Sharp 9)
*Dan Adler - All Things Familiar - I Love You - (Emdan)
Dan Cray - Over Here Over Heard - Moon River - (Crawdad)
*Grant Stewart - Plays Music Of Ellington & Strayhorn - It Don't Mean A Thing- (Sharp 9)

*Recent release