[JPL] 109th Edition "Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jul 15 11:01:33 EDT 2009

--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"
www.live365.com/stations/nancyann3839

03 You'd Be So Easy To Love    2:24    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise
Studio Recordings
04 Easy Street    4:24    Frank Noviello    Quartet
05 Nice 'N' Easy    7:26    The Gene Harris Quartet    'Funky Gene's'
06 It's Easy To Remember    3:03    Joe Williams    Music For Lovers
07 Easy Living    5:59    Lee Morgan    Expoobident
08 Sunny    3:50    Ernestine Anderson    Jazz At Week's End
09 When Sunny Gets Blue    4:28    Sylvia Bennett    Songs From The Heart

11 Dancing On The Ceiling    4:44    Dorothy Donegan Trio    September Song
12 Blame It On My Youth    5:20    Kenny Rankin    Haven't We Met?
13 I Married An Angel    4:32    Nat Adderley    Savoy Jazz Sampler
14 Mountain Greenery    2:04    Matt Dennis With Harry Geller And His
Orchestra    She dances overhead
15 Isn't It Romantic    4:11    The Great Jazz
TrioJones/Gomez/Cobb/LewisEley    The Club New Yorker
16 Wait A Little While    4:18    Carol Fredette    Everything In Time
17 I Didn't Know About You    3:53    Carl Tjader & Mary Stallings    Carl
Tjader Plays / Mary Stallings Sings

19 Just One Of Those Things    3:15    Frank Sinatra    Frank Sinatra -
Songs For Young Lovers & Swing Easy  PM
20 Old Devil Moon    6:18    Kelley Johnson    Music Is The Magic
21 Our Love Is HereTo Stay    6:27    Ben Webster    Excelsior - The
Gershwin Songbook
22 This Will Make You Laugh    3:23    Carmen McRae/Dick Katz    First
Sessions
23 Our Love Is Here To Stay    4:20    Jackie McLean    The Best Of Jackie
McLean
24 Sometimes I'm Happy    4:03    Johnny Hartman    For Trane
25 My One And Only Love    2:39    Stan Kenton    Sophisticated Approach

27 Stairway To The Stars    5:27    Laurence Hobgood / Charie Haden    When
The Heart Dances
28 Star Eyes    5:15    Art Pepper    Art Pepper Meets The Rhythm Section
29 Stars Fell On Alabama    4:28    Billie Holiday    Jazz Like You've Never
Heard It Before
30 This Could Be The Start Of Something New    2:40    Johnny Janis    The
Start Of Something New
31 Lost In The Stars    6:38    Warren Chiasson    Good Vibes For Kurt Weill
32 I Can't Get Started    2:51    Maxine Sullivan    A Proper Introduction
To Maxine Sullivan - Moments Like This
33 Ghost of a Chance    6:22    Ed The Red    Sings Love Stories

35  South Of The Border    2:50    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Capitol
Singles Collection
36 When it's Sleepy time Down South    7:26    Danish Radio Jazz
Orchestra/LeRoy Jones    The Power And Glory
37 South To A Warmer Place    5:28    Jim Ferguson    Not Just Another
Pretty Bass
38 Spring Will Be A Little Late This Year    2:40    The Shorty Rogers
Quintet/JeriSouthern    The Shorty Rogers Quintet - With Guest Vocalist Jeri
39 Joy Spring    3:45    Metropole Orchestra    Bobby Shew
40 You Can't Rush Spring    4:14    Karrin Allyson    Daydream
41 It Might As Well Be Spring    4:59    Patti Wicks Trio    Italian
Sessions
42 Summer Me, Winter Me    4:00    Laura Fygi    Watch What Happens When
Laura Fygi Meets Michel Legrand

44 Let's Dance    2:20    Ken Peplowski    Last Swing Of The Century
45 Moon Dance    5:50    Gregory Generet    (Re) Generet-Ion
46 Love Dance    3:44    Carol Fredette    Love Dance
47 Dolphin Dance    5:28    Howard Roberts    Saturday Afternoon
48 Shall We Dance ?    3:42    Stacey Kent    In Love Again
49 Freedom Jazz Dance( Eddie Harris)    4:56    Taylor Eigsti    Lucky To Be
Me

51 It Was A Very Good Year [Live]    4:52    Frank Sinatra    Live At The
Meadowlands
53 It Was a Very Good Year    5:36    Rick Germanson    You Tell Me
54 A Hundred Years From Today    2:53    Frances Faye    No Reservations
With Frances Faye
55 I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good    5:10    Oscar Peterson Trio    Late
Night Piano
56 Night And Day    4:54    Jamie Davis    It's A Good Thing
57 One For My Baby    3:51    Dianne Reeves    Good Night, And Good Luck

59 I'll Take Romance    2:40    George Shearing/Ernestine Anderson    A
Perfect Match
60 Get Out of Town    4:53    Jack Donahue    A Small Blue Thing
61 Never Let Me Go    6:21    Jimmy Cobb Quartet    Cobb's Corner
62 So in Love    7:09    Sheila Cooper    Tales of Love and Longing
63 Angel Eyes    3:18    Lucky Thompson    disques Vogue in Paris Highlights

65 The End Of A Love Affair    4:15    Frank Sinatra    Close To You And
More (D5)
66 An Affair To Remember    3:46    Warren Vache Quintet    Warren Plays
Warren
67 Never Kiss And Run    3:49    Bill Henderson    His Complete Vee-Jay
Recordings, Vol. 1
68 Little White Lies    3:57    Kurt Rosenwinkel    East Coast Love Affair
69 Too Close For Comfort    5:01    Carol Welsman    Carol Welsman
70 Close Your Eyes    4:38    Ray Brown    Tasty!
71 A Little Bit Closer    3:16    Tony DeSare    Radio Show

73 My Heart Stood Still     2:53    The Rat Pack    Rat Pack - Live At The
Sands
74 My Heart Stood Still    5:22    Bill Evans    On Green Dolphin Street
75 I'll Remember April    4:03    Boz Scaggs    Speak Low
76 Memories Of You    5:59    Mark Murphy    Memories Of You:  Remembering
Joe Williams
77 Time Remembered    5:29    David Hazeltine Trio    Waltz For Debby
78 I Fall In Love Too Easily    5:40    Shirley Horn    I Remember Miles

80 You Turned The Tables On Me    5:10    Bobby Scott    Slowly
25 Last Night When We Were Young    4:26    Bobby Timmons    Quartets And
Orchestra
82 When Joanna Loved Me    5:44    Bobby Wellins Quartet    The Best Is Yet
To Come
83 Don't Worry 'Bout Me    3:26    Bobby Caldwell    Where Is Love

85 My Kind Of Girl    4:37    Count Basie/Frank Sinatra    Sinatra-Basie
86  This Girl's In Love    5:19    Chris McNulty    I Remember You
87 Little Girl Blue    5:26    Mike Ledonne    Bags Groove (A Tribute To
Milt Jackson)
88 The Girl That I Marry    3:02    Billy Eckstine    Sarah Vaughan & Billy
Eckstine: The Irving Berlin Songbook
89 Girl of My Dreams    5:18    Mike Longo    Float Like a Butterfly    Jazz
90 Girl Talk    4:11    Georgie Fame    Poet in New York
91 All I Need Is The Girl    2:26    Vic Damone    Live In Concert

93 Why Did I Choose You    6:44    Laurence Hobgood / Charie Haden    When
The Heart Dances
94 Life is for livin'    3:13    Peggy Lee    Things Are Swingin'
95  How About You    3:06    Tjader-Cal    Cal Tjader Quintet - Tjader Plays
Tjazz
96  (I Don't Stand A) Ghost Of A Chance    3:16    Ella Fitzgerald, Joe Pass
Digital III At Montreux
97 Diane    7:52    Miles Davis Quintet    The Legendary Prestige Quintet
Sessions
98 I Keep Goin' Back To Joe's    4:31    Donna Leonhart    Bein' Green

100 FS/AllOrNothingMedley    6:40    Frank Sinatra    Strangers In The Night
101 What'S New    6:04    Ruby Braff And His Buddies    Controlled
Nonchalance At The Regatta Bar Vol. 1
102 Nancy With The Laughing Face    4:57    Kurt Elling    Dedicated To You:
Kurt Elling Sings The Music Of Coltrane And Hartman
103 Lush Life    4:08    Chris Connor    Lover Come Back To Me
104 My One And Only Love    7:56    Chico Freeman    Beyond The Rain
105 It's Easy To Remember    4:47    Ernestine Anderson    Love Makes The
Changes

107 Candy    3:48    Clark Terry    Metropole Orchestra
108 There Are Such Things    3:12    Count Basie & Sarah Vaughan    Count
Basie & Sarah Vaughan
109 People Will Say We're In Love    5:07    The Chris Walden Big Band    No
Bounds
110 I Remember You    4:24    Darby Dizard    Down For You
111 You Go To My Head    4:22    Clifford Brown    The Complete Blue Note &
Pacific Jazz Recordings (Disc 1)
112 What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?    4:00    Dena DeRose    I
Can See Clearly Now
113 Just One Of Those Things    3:53    Bud Powell    The Best Of Bud Powell
On Verve
114 You Took Advantage Of Me    3:43    Linda Ciofalo    Sun Set
115 I'm Old Fashioned    6:57    David Hazeltine    Close TO YOU

117 I Hear Music    2:32    Comstock, Eric    No One Knows
118 Close Your Eyes    2:32    Melody Breyer-Grell    The Right Time
119 Soon    1:42    Bill Charlap    Bill Charlap Plays George Gershwin: The
American Soul
120 Love Walked In    3:26    Kelley Johnson    Home    Jazz
160 kbps    7/6/09 5:24 PM    AAC audio file    7/5/09 1:27 PM