[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-15-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Jul 15 16:09:45 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-15-09

Theme

  BREAK

The Stanley Clarke Trio - Solar - Jazz In The Garden (Heads Up) [C]
Fred Taylor Trio - Circling - Live At Cecil's Volume 1 (self-released)
[C]
Rod McGaha - When I Fall In Love - A Gentle Man (Nick-E-Nick Music) [C]

  BREAK

Jackie McLean - Hipnosis - Hipnosis (Blue Note)
The Kevin Hays Trio - Bridge Over Troubled Waters - You've Got A Friend
(Jazzeyes) [C]
Sophie Milman - I Concentrate On You - Take Love Easy (Linus) [C]
The N. Glenn Davis Quintet w/ special guest Phil Woods - Just A Tadd -
Come Right In (Jazzed Media)
The N. Glenn Davis Quintet w/ special guest Phil Woods - Warm Smile -
Come Right In (Jazzed Media)
Terrence Brewer - Bumpin' On Sunset - Groovin' Wes (Strong Brew Music)
Terrence Brewer - In Your Own Sweet Way - Groovin' Wes (Strong Brew
Music)
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Cool Breeze - I'm BeBoppin' Too
(HalfNote) [C]

  BREAK

Gary Burton/Pat Metheny/Steve Swallow/Antonio Sanchez - Question And
Answer - Quartet Live (Concord) [C]
Jim Hall & Pat Metheny - All The Things You Are - Jim Hall & Pat
Metheny (Telarc)
Pat Metheny & Brad Mehldau - Summer Day - Metheny Mehldau (Nonesuch)

  BREAK

Ray Bryant - After Hours - Somewhere In France (Label M)
Jackie Allen - So Many Stars - Starry Night: Live With The Muncie
Symphony Orchestra (Avant Bass) [C][a]
Faith Gibson - Love You Madly - Big Moon (Capricopia) [C][a]
Kyle Asche Organ Trio ftr. Melvin Rhyne - Gentle Rain - Blues For Mel
(Tippin') [C]
Melody Gardot - Our Love Is Easy - My One And Only Thrill (Verve) [C]

  BREAK

Larry Slezak - No Worries - No Worries (Tierra Studios) [C]