[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 7/15/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 16 06:21:01 EDT 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday July 15, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Frank Mantooth - A Miracle - Guarujá - (Sea Breeze
*Lynne Arrial - Nuance - I Mean You - (Motéma)
*Jermaine Landsberger - Getting' Blazed - Brazilian People - (Resonance)
*Grant Stewart - Plays Music Of Ellington & Strayhorn - The Feeling Of Jazz - (Sharp 9)
*Jack Wilkins - Until It's Time - Blossom - MaxJazz)
*Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Relativity - (Mack Avenue)
*"Papa" John DeFrancesco - Big Shot - Red Top - (Savant)
*Bobby Broom - Plays For Monk - (Origin)
9:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - L'Impossible - (Resonance)
*Freddy Hubbard - Without A Song - The Things We Did Last Summer - (Blue Note)
Mike Kocour - High Standards - I'll Remember April - (self release)
*Kurt Elling - Dedicated To You - All Or Nothing At All - (Concord)
One For All - The Lineup - Sweet And Lovely - (Sharp 9)
*One For All - Return Of The Lineup - But Not For Me - (Sharp 9)
Jim Rotondi - The Pleasure Dome - The Breeze And I - (Sharp 9)
Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - (Blue Note)
10:00pm
Bob Mintzer - Incredible Journey - Lazy Day - (dmp)
Clare Fischer - Rockin' In Rhythm - Baroque - (JMI)
New York Voices - self titled - Dare The Moon / Dare The Moon - (grp)
Brass Connection - 5 Star Edition - Whenever I'm Alone With You - (Innovation)
Bill Watrous - A Time For Love - Close Enough For Love - (Crescendo)
11:00pm
Gerald Wilson - Theme For Monterey - (MAMA)
	Romance
	Lyon's Roar
	The Lone Cypress
	Spanish Bay