[JPL] Experts talk on the state of jazz in Las Vegas

Joseph Baione jvibeb at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 06:59:52 EDT 2009

Does the "smooth jazzer", who wants to expose the young people what was,
understand the true roots of jazz and where it all originated?

Also, John Naashan is incorrect in saying that "jazz is the only true
American art form."  You most certainly cannot exclude the "blues" in this
statement.

Joe Baione
Jazz Vibraphonist
www.sonicbids.com/brojoebaione