[JPL] OPEN CALL FOR PHONE IN INTERVIEWS for JAZZ INDUSTRY PROS

B.J. Jansen bjbarisax01 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:11:32 EDT 2009

Hello,

This summer I will be doing another round of Jazz INDUSTRY (Club
Owners/PR/Websites/Booking/Festivals/Label Owners/Non
Profits/Educational Materials/Production...etc....) interviews for my
Jazz Life Show. These interviews will be conducted over the phone and
recorded as such, because I'm now all digital (it is 2009?), I will be
able to conduct interviews in an open scheduling format recorded via
Skype on the phone. Please reply to this Email if you'd be interested
in the 2nd Round of Jazz Life Industry Interviews...

ALSO:
*Please feel free to forward this information to other JAZZ INDUSTRY
people who may be interested, I've done this quickly with people that
I have contact info on hand or previous business contact with.. many
most likely have been left off this list.*

Time to take the pulse of the Jazz Industry.

Artist Interviews will resume in Mid August.

Thanks,
B.J. Jansen

For more info:
Jazz Life Stream: http://www.jmcreativeartists.com/jazzlife/index.html