[JPL] FW: Jazzweek Playlist Report 7/2 - 7/8/2009 WESM 91.3 FM (wesm913.org) Princess Anne, MD

Carrigan, Yancy L ylcarrigan at umes.edu
Thu Jul 16 15:15:23 EDT 2009

Yancy L. Carrigan
Music Director
WESM 91.3 FM
University of Maryland Eastern Shore
Backbone Rd.
Princess Anne, MD 21853
Phone: (410) 651-8001
Fax: (410) 651-8005
E-mail:  ylcarrigan at umes.edu<mailto:ylcarrigan at umes.edu>
Web:  www.wesm913.org<http://www.wesm913.org/>

________________________________
From: Daniels, Brian
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 9:32 AM
To: Carrigan, Yancy L
Subject: Jazzweek Playlist Report 7/2 - 7/8/2009 WESM 91.3 FM (wesm913.org) Princess Anne, MD

Jazzweek Playlist Report 7/2 - 7/8/2009 WESM 91.3 FM (wesm913.org) Princess Anne, MD

ARTIST NAME     NAME OF CD      TOTALS
DIZZY GILLESPIE ALL-STAR BIG BAND       * I'M BEBOPPIN' TOO     3
ROB THORSEN     * LASTING IMPRESSION    2
JOE LOCKE- DAVID HAZELTINE QUARTET      * MUTUAL ADMIRATION SOCIETY 2   2
RICK GERMANSON TRIO     * OFF THE CUFF  2
GARY BURTON PAT METHENY STEVE SWALLOW ANTONIO SANCHEZ   * QUARTET LIVE  2
ONE FOR ALL     * RETURN OF THE LINEUP  2
SEAN JONES      * THE SEARCH WITHIN     2
LOUIS HAYES     * THE TIME KEEPER       2
DEE ALEXANDER   * WILD IS THE WIND      2
JIM ROTONDI     * BLUES FOR BROTHER RAY 1
N. GLENN DAVIS QUINTET  * COME RIGHT IN 1
HAILEY NISWANGER        * CONFEDDIE     1
CHAD McCULLOUGH * DARK WOOD DARK WATER  1
KURT ELLING     * DEDICATED TO YOU--KURT ELLING SINGS THE MUSIC OF COLTRANE AND HARTMAN 1
CORY WEEDS QUINTET      * EVERYTHING'S COMING UP WEEDS  1
SAM YAHEL       * HOMETOWN      1
DIANE HUBKA     * I LIKE IT HERE/LIVE IN TOKYO  1
KOBIE WATKINS   * INVOLVED      1
CHRISTIAN McBRIDE & INSIDE STRAIGHT     * KIND OF BROWN 1
KYLE EASTWOOD   * METROPOLITAIN 1
JIM KETCH       * NEXT SET      1
LYNNE ARRIALE   * NUANCE        1
AKIKO TSURUGA   * ORIENTAL EXPRESS      1
BOBBY BROOM     * PLAYS FOR MONK        1
GRANT STEWART   * PLAYS THE MUSIC OF DUKE ELLINGTON & BILLY STRAYHORN   1
SEAN LYONS      * ROAR OF LYONS 1
JERRY BERGONZI  * SIMPLY PUT    1
CARMEN LUNDY    * SOLAMENTE     1
JESSE JONES JR. * THE SO THEN COLLECTION        1
PETER HAND BIG BAND     * THE WIZARD OF JAZZ    1
LUCIANA SOUZA   * TIDE  1
MELISSA MORGAN  * UNTIL I MET YOU       1
PAUL MEYERS     * WORLD ON A STRING     1

        TOTAL JAZZWEEK SPINS:   43