[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-16-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Jul 16 16:08:39 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-16-09

Theme

  BREAK

Lambert, Hendricks & Bavan - Watermelon Man - Music For Hot Summer
Nights (Madacy)
The Gene Harris/Scott Hamilton Quintet - You Are My Sunshine - Sounds
Of Summer: Jazz Moods (Concord)
The Monty Alexander Trio - The Summer Wind - Sounds Of Summer: Jazz
Moods (Concord)

  BREAK

Miles Davis Quintet - Summer Night - Quiet Nights (Columbia)
Fred Taylor Trio - Swingin' Shepherd Blues / Bag's Groove - Live At
Cecil's Volume 1 (self-released) [C]
The Kevin Hays Trio - Nothing Like You - You've Got A Friend (Jazzeyes)
[C]
Bobby Broom - Work - Plays For Monk (Origin) [C]
Larry McDonough Quartet - Ode To Joy - Simple Gifts (LM Jazz)
Jim Ketch - Over The Rainbow - Next Set (Summit) [C]
Tom Brantley - In A Mellotone - Boneyard (Summit)
Toots Thielemans - Footprints - Footprints (Emarcy)

  BREAK

Paul Seaforth - Caravan - When Did You Leave Heaven? (Fine Arts)
Paul Seaforth - My One And Only Love - When Did You Leave Heaven? (Fine
Arts)
Eli Fordyce - In The Wee Small Hours - Songs Spun Of Gold
(self-released) [C]
Kurt Elling - They Say It's Wonderful - Dedicated To You: Kurt Elling
Sings Coltrane And Hartman (Concord) [C]
Kurt Elling - Leaving Again/In The Wee Small Hours - Nightmoves
(Concord)
Charles Tolliver Big Band - I Want To Talk About You - Emperor March:
Live At The Blue Note (HalfNote)
Karrin Allyson - Stardust - Fujitsu-Concord 27th Jazz Festival (Concord)
Karrin Allyson - No More Blues - Fujitsu-Concord 27th Jazz Festival
(Concord)
The Scott Hamilton Quintet - Sweet Georgia Brown - Fujitsu-Concord 27th
Jazz Festival (Concord)

  BREAK

Harry James And His Orchestra - Stompin' At The Savoy - Stompin' At The
Savoy (Laserlight)