[JPL] Jazz in Film

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Thu Jul 16 17:31:40 EDT 2009

I saw the film and interviewed Kasper Collin a few years back for WCPN on Jazz Tracks.  Albert Ayler's family was in the auditorium where it was being shown including his father who was 90 something at the time.

Interesting film....Collin used the same footage over and over again as I recall.

Aloha,

Bobby Jackson
WCPN/ Cleveland, OH