[JPL] Experts talk on the state of jazz in Las Vegas

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Fri Jul 17 13:18:01 EDT 2009

Love this post Jae!

When I was producing Jazz Tracks I did some food shows by going to restaurants, talking with chefs, with food critics.  They were very popular.  Even going back to my days at CLK I did some food based shows on titles of songs based around food.  Now that I back on air regularly, I'm going to start implementing that again.  It's basic, and it connects everyone who listens because we all like to eat.  What more fun can you have than having a great recipe to explore.  You might even want to improvise on it!!!

That being said, How many JPL'ers can think of jazz tunes related to food.
I'll start this train with "Home Cookin" by Lambert, Hendricks and Ross.

Aloha and Bon Apetit!!

Bobby Jackson