[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-17-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Jul 17 16:45:18 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-17-09

Theme

  BREAK

Erroll Garner - I'll Remember April - Concert By The Sea (Columbia)
Stan Getz & Albert Dailey - Confirmation - Poetry (Elektra Musician)
Stan Getz & Albert Dailey - A Child Is Born - Poetry (Elektra Musician)

  BREAK

Melody Gardot - If The Stars Were Mine - My One And Only Thrill (Verve)
[C]
Bill Anschell & Brent Jensen - I'm Old Fashioned - We Couldn't Agree
More (Origin) [C]
Steve Lacy & Mal Waldron - Petite Fleur - Hot House (RCA/Novus)
Richie Beirach & George Coleman - Infant Eyes - Convergence (Triloka)
Michael Tracy & Harry Pickens - I Love Paris - Conversations (Sea
Breeze Jazz)

  BREAK

Sidney Bechet - "C" Jam Blues - Rare Recordings 1947-1953 (Laserlight)
Sidney Bechet - On The Sunny Side Of The Street - Rare Recordings
1947-1953 (Laserlight)
Dan Loomis Quartet - For Harry Carney - I Love Paris (Jazz Excursion)

  BREAK

Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Diminuendo And Crescendo In Blue - All
Star Road Band (Doctor Jazz)
Duke Ellington Orchestra / Count Basie Orchestra - Battle Royal - First
Time: The Count Meets The Duke (Columbia)
Count Basie & His Orchestra - Blue And Sentimental - Jazz 'Round
Midnight (Verve)
Count Basie & His Orchestra - Softly With Feeling - Jazz 'Round
Midnight (Verve)

  BREAK

Benny Goodman & His Orchestra - Henderson Stomp - Volume II: Clarinet A
La King (Columbia)
The Great Jazz Trio - S'Wonderful - S'Wonderful (441)
Herbie Hancock - Watermelon Man - Then And Now: The Definitive Herbie
Hancock (Verve)
Branford Marsalis Quartet - Rhythm-a-Ning - Metamorphosen (Marsalis
Music)
Mel Martin - Blue In Green - Where The Warm Winds Blow (Jazzed Media)
[C]

  BREAK

Gary Smulyan - We'll Be Together Again - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of
Frankie Laine (Reservoir)