[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 7/17/09

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:29:58 EDT 2009

Tenry Johns, The King Kong Rocker - I Ain't Gonna Cheat - Moving On

Spring Creek - Cuba Vera Swing - Way Up on a Mountain

P-Lask - Breaking Through (radio edit) - Drawing a Blank

The Tunnel Singer, Lee Ellen Shoemaker - Mutable Fire - Beyond Stillness

Spencer Myer - Debussy: Preludes Book I: Ondine - Preludes and Variations

Freddie Hubbard & the New Jazz Composers Octet - Lifeflight - On the Real
Side

Colleen McFarland - Pretty Little Bird - Let It Shine

Caryl Mack Parker - When Sadie Met Grady - Rancho Divine

Stonemans - Remember The Poor Tramp Has To Live - Patsy, Donna & Roni

Miranda Sage - Daydream - Daydream

Slide - Spry Slides - OverNeath

Boiled in Lead - Come In From the Rain - Silver

Olatunji - Jin-Go-Lo-Ba - Drums of Passion

Ariel Lazarus Ensemble - The Painter From Westfalen - Ariel Lazarus Ensemble

Jesse Terry - Devil Will Dance - The Runner

Kitaro - Aria di West Lake - Impressions of the West Lake

Grupo Latin Vibe - Ramona, La Bailadora - Amanecer

Luther Lackey - I Can't Get Back in the House - Jody's Got My Problems

Jim Rotondi - One Mint Julep - Blues For Brother Ray

Dennis Angel Band - The Wall Street Recession Time Blues - CD single

Melvin Gibbs' Elevated Entity - Ancients Speak - Ancients Speak

Panorama Jazz band - Nokh a Lekhayim - Come Out Swingin'

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming Fridays 10 AM-noon at