[JPL] Regarding exposing young people to jazzp - Question

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 14:00:36 EDT 2009

There is a lot of irony in these discussions...teaching kids about this music and making the future stronger. The future is now in many ways. Just as much emphasis as we put on teaching these students should also be applied towards adults.

I do have a question for programmers...how do you feel about mentioning local events on your show...like musicians gigs...from those that never give your station a dime when pledge time comes around? Just curious.

Jae Sinnett