[JPL] RE: Jazz Food

Lawrence Lebo lawrencelebo at lawrencelebo.com
Sat Jul 18 18:25:34 EDT 2009

}Let's not forget Cab Calloway's "Everybody Eats When They Come To My
House". It's written by Jeanne Burns, Cab recorded it on Dec. 11,
1947.
 Everybody Eats When They Come To My House
Have a banana, Hannah,
Try the salami, Tommy,
Give with the gravy, Davy,
Everybody eats when they come to my house!
 And, if I may share my dinner (!!!) ..... I have recorded Lil
Armstrong and Percy Venable's " I Want A Big Butter And Egg Man"!!
 Mangiare!
 Lawrence Lebo
 www.lawrencelebo.com
 www.facebook.com/lawrencelebo