[JPL] KSVY Playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 19 11:38:30 EDT 2009

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody

Jon Mayer/Nightscape/the Touch of Your Lips/Reservoir
N Glenn Davis/Come Right In/Just a Tadd/JazzedMedia
Thomas Marriott/flexicon/detour ahead/Origin

Jackie Ryan/doozy/title/Open Art
Alberts/Johnson/Britton/Apothecary/Green Dophin st./Origin
Julian Joseph/Reality/Body & Soul/Atlantic

Cory Weeds/Everything's Coming Up Weeds/The Pour/CellarLive
Helio Alves/It's Clear/Duality/Reservoir
Hailey Niswanger/Confeddie/title

Ricky Sweum/Pulling Your Own Strings/Nice Pants/Origin
Ben Neuman/Introductions/Peace/OA2
Chet Baker/Nightbird/Shifting Down/Enja

Karrin Allyson/Jazz After Dark/How Long Has This Been Going On?/Playboy
Dick Whittington/In New York/Too Close For Comfort/Concord
Simon Fisk/Unless/For No One/Plunge

Dexter Gordon/Dexter calling/Ernie's Theme/BlueNote
Roy Hargrove/Moment to Moment/I Fall in Love Too Easiy/Verve
Diane Hubka/I like it Here/Agua de Beber/SSJ
Iris Ornig/New Ground/The Very Same Sensation

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476
Author of SHADES OF BLUE