[JPL] announcing local events (musicians please read!)

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 19 13:01:32 EDT 2009

We have our own little jazz series in Gainesville, Ga that's put on by the
Arts Council - I can honestly say in the entire 7 or 8 years I've been
hosting my show I haven't had a single musician that plays the series ask
about an interview - a live appearance on the show - or even a phone call or
an email to just say "Hello - we're listening to your show - thanks for the
music, etc". even when they come to play in Gainesville on the night I'm on
the air.

I have had them call me and tell me how great I am and the next breath ask
me to play something from their CD...

Mark Dove
"Sounds of Jazz"
"Cafe Jazz"