[JPL] announcing local events

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Sun Jul 19 23:15:46 EDT 2009

Jan -
Kudos to you and to all the stations who have a gig calendar.  It's a great way to support the local scene.  It does take work to keep it up and going, of course, and thus is no small contribution on the station's part.

Funny- I went to my big band gig tonite and sure enough, someone asked me if I could announce their jam session....

-Susan

**Support Live Music**
****** ****** ******
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC   27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Sun Jul 19 15:10:23 EDT 2009

>>>Having a local calendar where players post on the station website keeps it
local and focused on the station while keeping the on-air clean.
Announcements are just an invitation to visit the website for more info.
about all-things jazz in the XYZZ area.