[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FROM WRIR-FM RICHMOND, VA

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 23:25:54 EDT 2009

HOUR 1 - New Orleans Roots...

Dr. Michael White / Algeria / Blue  Crescent / Basin Street Records
Delfeayo Marsalis / If You Only Knew /  Minions Dominion / Troubadour Jass
Brian Blade / Second Home / Mama Rosa /  Verve Forecaset (2009)
Robert Walter / Parts and Holes / Cure All / Palmetto  Records
John Scofield / 99 and a Half / Piety Street / Emarcy-Decca  (2009)
Dr. John / Tangerine / Mercernary / Blue Note
Terence Blanchard /  Dear Mom / A Tale of God's Will (a requiem for
katrina) / Blue Note
Allen  Toussaint / Day Dream / The Bright Mississippi / Nonesuch (2009)
Wynton  Marsalis / First Time / He and She / Blue Note (2009)
Ellis Marsalis Quartet  / Evidence / An Open Letter to Thelonious / ELM
Records
Willie Nelson and  Wynton Marsalis / My Bucket's Got A Hole In It / Two Men
With The Blues / Blue  Note

HOUR 2 - ... & More!

Whit Willliams / Losing Game /  The Whit Willliams "Now's The Time" Big
Band featuring Slide Hampton and Jimmy  Heath / MAMA Records
Clifton Anderson / We'll Be Together Again / Decade /  Doxy Records
Vince Seneri / Prince's Groove / The Prince's Groove / PVR Jazz  Record
Label
Phil Woods / Come Out With Me / The Children's Suite / Jazzed  Media (2009)
Cooper & Johnson / Up and Down / Common Journey / CJ Music  (2009)
Chad McCullough / Three Pillars / Dark Wood, Dark Water / Origin  Records
(2009)
Kevin Deitz / I Forgot About You / Skylines / Origin Records  (2009)
Hailey Niswanger / Oliloqui Valley / Confeddie / HN Music  (2009)
Jeremy Davenport / Come Rain Or Come Shine / We'll Dance 'Til Dawn /  Basin
Street Records (2009)

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR  WRIR-FM
P.O. BOX 4787