[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND WITH MR. JAZZ FOR 7/19/09

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 23:29:19 EDT 2009

Birthdays this week include: Carmell Jones, Sonny Clark, Plas  Johnson,
Steve Lacy, Dr. Billy Taylor, Charles McPherson, Jon Faddis, Annie  Ross
and Johnny Hodges.

HOUR # !

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @  Six/Hardbop Grandpop/Impulse
Jim Rotondi/Lonely Avenue/Blues For Brother  Ray/Positone/2009
Bobby Broom/Ruby, My, Dear/Play for Monk/  Origin/2009
Rick Germanson/Wives and Lovers/Off The Cuff/Owl/2009
Etienne  Charles/Mysterieuse/Folklore/ECM/2009
DeJohnette-Patitucce-Perez/Cobilla/Music  We Are/Golden Beams/2009
Kurt Elling/All Or Nothing At All/Dedicated To  You/Concord/2009
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band/Una Mas/I'm BeBoppin'  Too/Half Note/
2009

HOUR # 2

Charles McPherson/Manhattan  Nocturne/Manhattan Nocturne/
Arabesque
One For All/Blues For JW/Return of  the Lineup/Sharp Nine/2009
Jackie Ryan/Midnight Sun/OpenArt/2009
Corey  Weeds/Bailin' On Lou/Everything's Coming Up Weeds/Cellar Live
2009
Derrick  Gardner/Crystal Stair/Echoes of Ethnicity/Owl/2009
Joey DeFrancesco/Filthy  McNasty/Doodlin/2009
Dave Green/Roberto Clemente Bridge/National  Pastime/Origin/2009
Tiempo Libre/Air on a G String/Bach in  Havana/Sony/2009

SO MUCH MUSIC.............SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR  WRIR-FM
P.O. BOX 4787
RICHMOND, VA 23220