Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 23:45:31 EDT 2009

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Duke Ellington--Take the A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Count Basie--Basie--Jazzfest--Scotti Bros.
Jimmie Lunceford--Taint What You Do--The War--Sony
Billie Holiday--They Can't Take That Away--Swing That Music!--Sony

Jackie McLean--Blues For Jackie--Vertigo--Blue Note
Terrence Brewer--Speak Low--Groovin Wes--Strong Brew
Betty Carter--In The Still of the Night--It's Not About the Melody--Verve

One For All--Treatise For Reedus--Return of The Lineup--Sharp Nine
Kyle Asche--Snapshot--Blues For Mel--Tippin Records

Johnny Blas--Afro Rican--Skin and Bones--CuBop
Mario Bauza--Zambia--944 Columbus--Messidor
Jazz/Latin Side--Yes or No--Tambolero--Saungu

Rita Edmond--Misty--Sketches of a Dream--TOTI
Nancy Wilson--Guess Who I Saw Today--Lift Every Voice--Sony
Johnny Hartman--My One and Only Love--Gentle Side--Impulse
Sarah Vaughan--Summertime--Complete Sarah Vaughan--Mercury

Dexter Gordon--Laura--Sophisticated Giant--Columbia
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--King--Pragmatic Optimism--360
David Leonhardt--Peace--Explorations--Double Dave

Miles Davis--On Green Dolphin Street--Kind of Blue At 50--Columbia
Greg Reitan--Giant Steps--Some Other Time--Sunnyside
Gil Scot-Heron--Must Be Something--It's Your World--TVT

Freddie Hubbard--Byrdlike--Playboy Jazz Festival--Elektra Musician
Joey Calderazzo--Yesterdays--The Traveler--Blue Note
Shawn Montieiro--On Green Dolphin Street--Never Let Me Go--Azzurra
Claudio Roditi--I'll Remember April--Milestones--Candid

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM