[JPL] About the Mcbride-Allen project

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Mon Jul 20 12:54:07 EDT 2009

Cory wrote <<<< Has anyone else had the same reaction to the new Christian McBride
album that I have?  I think this album is piece of art.  I'm not sure
exactly what it is that has hit me exactly but I cannot get enough of
it.  I think in recent years McBride has gone a bit astray and I
haven't enjoyed his previous albums very much at all but this new one
has really hit home with me  >>>

I am with you 100%, this album is all killer-diller, no filler

 We are enjoying your most recent CD as well, on air hosts, listeners and myself. I also like your entire package, art work, ease of reading as well as the imaginative cover art work, a real swingin' and boppin' session

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, jazz89 KUVO
The Oasis In The City
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station